You must apply directly online for both our undergraduate and post graduate awards at bermudascholarships.com
Supporting Documents (must be attached to their online application).
- Signed Terms and Conditions document.
- Academic qualifications – ALL Official school and university transcripts (copies will NOT be accepted).
- Confirmation/letter of acceptance by college or university to be attended.
- Letter from college or university supporting their tuition and residence fees.
- Completed Financial Needs Form – printable copy available on bermudascholarships.com under our award description and criteria.
- Copies of letters from employers verifying income for all wage earners in household (must be .pdf for authenticity).
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree (post graduate applicants).
- A personal letter of recommendation from a Bermudian who has known you for at least 3 years (must be signed).
- An academic letter of recommendation from a recent teacher, professor or guidance counselor (must be signed).
- In no more than 300 words, describe what you believe to be the importance of international business in Bermuda and your career plans for the future.
- In no more than 100 words, explain why you believe you should be chosen as an Award Scholar.
- Proof of Bermudian or PRC status.
Description of Award
Awards are made for a period of two years to any student who has Bermudian status or PRC status. The student should have either applied for acceptance to an accredited college / university or already be enrolled in a course of study relevant to International Business. ABIC does not support online courses.
Undergraduate Awards: The student should have either applied for acceptance to a 4 year, degree offering university/college or already be enrolled in a course of study relevant to International Business
Graduate Award: This person should have a Bachelor’s Degree, and have applied for acceptance into a Master’s Degree program relevant to International Business.
Please note that a successful recipient of the undergraduate award in ineligible to apply again, but on completion of their undergraduate degree, they are welcome to apply for their post graduate degree if they meet the criteria.
Number of Awards
Undergraduate Awards: approximately 14 – 20 per annum
Graduate Award: 1
Undergraduate Awards: $15,000 per annum for up to 2 years.
Graduate Award: $20,000 per annum for up to 1 year.
None for either awards.
- Answers to Reasons Students Don’t Apply
- Early Bird Gets Scholarship
- Top 10 Scholarship Application Do’s & Don’ts
- Types of Financial Aid
- Tips on Bullet Proofing Your Essay
- Scholarship FAQ
- Letters of Recommendation
- Tips about Scholarship Interviews
For Further Information
ABIC Education Awards
P.O. Box HM 2798
Hamilton HM LX